Indian Express reports Rajan RBI Resilience!
Sensex opens strong in early trade, rupee strengthens against dollar
Gains in stock markets also helped rupee strengthen against the dollar
- In Bengaluru civic polls, BJP takes early lead
- When India sought covert US help to tackle the 'triple squeeze' of 1965
- Essar favoured relative of President, gave iPads to VIPs: PIL petitioner in SC
- Can't book hall for anti-govt activity: Gujarat Governor
- Political parties can't be under RTI Act: Centre tells Supreme Court
17 terror camps in PoK part of dossier India prepared for Pakistan
- UN chief Ban Ki-moon appalled by 'barbaric' attacks in Palmyra
- Naga peace pact: PM Modi shares credit, says 'past govts' also contributed
- Most commodities tumble: why for importer India, news isn't bad
- Doc firm on Santhara despite HC ban: I too want a beautiful death
- Special session for GST? Govt may take call today
- OROP stir: Fasting veteran shifted to ICU
- Suspend all trials against marines: UN tribunal to India, Italy
- Dengue cases at 5-year high in Delhi, symptoms milder
Salman trimmed 'Hero' by 30 mins: Nikhil Advani
Salman Khan, the producer of the remake of superhit film 'Hero', has trimmed the movie by 30 minutes, director Nikhil Advani said.
'Be our envoy to UK'
As the thousands in attendance to bid farewell roared in unison, for once Kumar Sangakkara was lost for words.
Google is testing a new feature to add food photos to Maps app
Google has been testing a new Maps app feature that will detect when food photos are taken at restaurants
METROS & MORE
Class IX student beaten to death in Southwest Delhi, classmates held
The two classmates were jealous of the boy after he was made class monitor, say police.
Rival Koreas once again show mastery at pulling back from brink
A look at how the Koreas have pulled off similar feats, sometimes with the involvement of South Korea's ally, the United States, over the years.
RBI Guv Raghuram Rajan says will not hesitate to use forex reserves to curb rupee volatility
As an otherwise resilient Indian rupee tumbled past the 66/$ mark to a fresh two-year low...
Pl see my blogs;
Feel free -- and I request you -- to forward this newsletter to your lists and friends!
Post a Comment